- Developed a cost and resource loaded baseline schedule on behalf of the General Contractor for a $44 million-dollar 66,438 square foot state of the art new juvenile detention facility in Monterey, CA.
- Generated monthly cost loaded updates of the master baseline schedule from notice to proceed through project completion.
- Produced a total of eight (8) separate Time Impact Analyses (TIA’s) on behalf of the client to demonstrate delay and inefficiencies.
- Actively coordinated and provided dispute resolution services which ultimately resulted in a granted time extension to the overall total project delay.
- Achieved successful resolution to the overall total delay damages experienced on behalf of the client.