CONSTRUCTION DEFECT INVESTIGATION
Construction Defect Investigation
- Provide Investigation/Quality Assurance/Control testing of fenestrations, surrounding components and building envelopes.
- Consulting services for testing methods performed in accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association (AAMA). Field testing is monitored and certified by Registered Civil Engineers.
- Leak investigation of residential, high rise commercial curtain wall and window systems and commercial storefronts including disassembly of systems.
- Perimeter sealants.
- Live and dead load system structural calculations performed by Registered Civil Engineers.
- Support for settlement negotiations, meditation, arbitration and trial.
- Provide written report, photos, and recommended repairs.
- Expert testimony
Uc Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, Ca
Involved in plaintiff repair mock-ups and field repair testing protocols. Calculated code required wind design...
The Cathedral Christ of Light, Oakland, CA
Investigated plaintiff’s exterior envelope defect claim. Attended two weeks of site investigations including, exterior envelope...
Green Hills Country Club Description
Investigated plaintiff’s exterior envelope defect claim. Attended site investigations including, exterior envelope water infiltration and...
Aventura Optima Plaza, Aventura, FL
Investigated owner’s exterior envelope defect claim. Conducted a three-day site investigation and destructive testing of...