CRITICAL PATH METHOD PROJECT SCHEDULING (CPM)
Critical Path Method Project Scheduling (CPM)
Commercial, Industrial, Educational, Health Care, & Civil Projects
- Baseline schedules and updates for commercial, industrial, residential, educational, health care and civil projects.
- Monthly schedule updates, maintenance and revisions.
- Forensic delay analysis, contemporaneous delay analysis.
- Time Impact Analysis “TIA”.
- Cost and Resource loaded CPM schedules.
- Recovery schedules.
- Coordinating and monitoring subcontractor progress and pay applications.
- Time extension request evaluation.
- Project progress and productivity analysis.
- Full logic CPM as-built collapse analysis.
- Contemporaneous impacted as-planned schedule analysis.
- Graphic presentations for arbitration and settlement negotiations.
- Scheduling Seminars.
- Expert Testimony.
Lax Runway And Taxiway Improvements, Los Angeles, Ca
Developed cost and resource loaded baseline schedules for four separate runway, taxiway, and service roads improvement projects at LAX international Airport. Successfully applied $250 million...
Solano Community College District Library Replacement, Fairfield, Ca
Cost Loaded Baseline Schedule for $33 Million dollar project. Perform comprehensive baseline narrative report. Perform monthly progress updates. Provide schedule revision submittal review comments. Perform...
New Juvenile Hall, County Of Monterey, Ca
Developed a cost and resource loaded baseline schedule on behalf of the General Contractor for a $44 million-dollar 66,438 square foot state of the art...
De Anza High School, El Sobrante, Ca
Developed the baseline schedule on behalf of the General Contractor for a 180,000 square foot $60 million-dollar High School replacement campus in El Sobrante, CA....