CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT & COMPLETION CONTRACTING ADMINISTRATION
Construction Management and Completion Contracting Administration
- Payment and Performance Bond Claim investigation and evaluation.
- Project interim takeover and completion.
- Detailed project monitoring and documentation.
- Time scaled CPM scheduling and updating.
- Evaluation of subcontractor claims and subcontractor negotiations.
- Contract administration and construction supervision.
- Progress payment analysis.
- Time extension entitlement analysis.
- Change order control, review and claim preparation.
- Claim avoidance.
Building 349 and Police Annex, Menlo Park, CA
Investigated the Status of completion on a project in default valued at $7 million. Developed a completion plan Processed subcontractor ratification forms and resolved subcontractor...
Nimbus Fish Hatchery, Sacramento County, CA
Investigated Surety performance obligations under the contractor’s performance bond. Provided the surety with a cost to complete estimate. Developed and implemented a plan to review,...
Antlers Bridge Replacement, Shasta County, CA
Investigated the status of a $96 million project on a subcontract in default valued at $1 million. Created a completion relet bid package, selected and...